- Upgrading from Coveo for Salesforce V2 to V3
- Configuring Coveo for Salesforce
- Refreshing Coveo for Salesforce in a Sandbox
- Identifying Your Coveo for Salesforce Version
- Using SSO with Coveo for Salesforce
- Upgrading the Coveo for Salesforce Application
- Investigating Coveo for Salesforce Performance
- Accessing the Health Check Page
- Switching from a Coveo for Salesforce Free to a Pro Trial with One-Click Upgrade
- Synchronizing Your Configuration
- Coveo for Salesforce V2 vs Coveo for Salesforce Service Cloud (V1)
- Coveo for Salesforce Service Cloud (V1) Help
Synchronizing Your Configuration
Your administrators can easily synchronize the Coveo for Salesforce configuration by clicking the Synchronize Your Organization button in the Coveo for Salesforce Configuration page. This button allows your administrators to ensure that, if the expiration date or the license type of your Coveo Cloud organization has changed, your organization still works.
To use the Synchronize Your Organization button, follow these steps.
- If not already done, log in to Salesforce using an administrator account.
- Ensure that your Salesforce Organization is linked to a Coveo Cloud Organization (see Configuring the Coveo for Salesforce Application).
- In Setup, search for and select Installed packages.
With Salesforce Lightning With Salesforce Classic Under Platform Tools, select Apps > Installed Packages. Under Build, select Installed Packages.
- Next your Coveo Package, select Configure to access the Coveo for Salesforce Configuration page.
In the Coveo for Salesforce Configuration page, click the Synchronize Your Configuration button.
- At the top of the page, a window appears:
If the synchronization succeeded, you will see this message:
If the synchronization failed, you will see this error message:
The error message only appears when the Coveo platform is not responding or your Access Token is invalid.