Advanced Use Cases
- Displaying Content Based on Whether There Are Query Results
- Adding Query Ranking Expressions at Query Time
- Providing Suggestions for the Omnibox
- Leveraging Geolocalization
- Using Components Only on Specific Tabs
- Adding Related Results
- Modifying Network Calls
- Adding the Export to Excel Feature to a Search Interface
Adding the Export to Excel Feature to a Search Interface
Exporting search results to a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (i.e., to an
.xlsx file) can be useful for end users who want to leverage a search interface to generate information lists.
ExportToExcel component enables this feature by rendering an option in the Settings menu which can be accessed by clicking the button that appears to the right of the search box when a
Settings component is initialized in a search interface.
<div id="search" class="CoveoSearchInterface"> <div class="coveo-search-section"> <div class="CoveoSearchbox"></div> <div class="CoveoSettings"> <div class="CoveoExportToExcel"></div> </div> </div> </div>