Manage an Organization
- Review Organization Information
- Use the Administration Console
- Review Organization and Platform Status
- Manage Groups
- Manage Temporary Access
- Manage API Keys
- Review Organization Activity
- Configure Notifications
- Manage Resource Snapshots
- Apply Critical Updates
- Use the Platform API
- Use the Authorization Server API
- Non-Production Organization Reference
- Organization Backup Reference
Organization Backup Reference
|Index backups||Organization backups||UA backups|
|Retention||60 days||60 days||Until termination|
|Privileges||Read only||Read only||Read only|
|Content||Coveo index||API keys, fields, groups, indexing pipeline extensions, license, mappings, notifications, privileges, sources, security cache schedules||Usage analytics data, dimensions, permission and name filters, report configurations|
Backups are replicated in several data centers and at a remote location. Backup schedules aren’t configurable and occur during off-peak hours.
You can’t restore a backup from the Coveo Administration Console, you must contact Coveo Support when you need to restore one of your backups.
An organization backup will fail if there’s an incoherence between a source and its security provider(s).