Build Query Pipelines
- What's a Query Pipeline
- Routing Mechanisms and Rules
- Deploy a Query Pipeline
- Order of Execution of Query Pipeline Features
- Troubleshoot Query Pipeline Rules
- Manage Query Pipeline Rules
- Code Query Pipeline Rules
- Test Query Pipeline Changes
- Export and Import Query Pipeline Elements
- Query Pipeline Language (QPL)
- Manage Query Pipelines with the Search API
Manage Query Pipelines with the Search API
A non-exhaustive list of operations performed by the statements using the query pipeline includes:
Pre-processing and post-processing the query
Defining query extensions
Defining a thesaurus
Adding query ranking expressions (QREs) to the query
Adding top results to the query
… and many more.
These statements are defined using the Query Pipeline Language.
When a pipeline is modified, it’s automatically reloaded for the next query.