Managing the Query Pipeline
- Choose a Pipeline When Performing a Query
- Determining Which Coveo Cloud Query Pipeline a Search Page Uses
- Determining if the Query Pipeline is Coded in the Search Interface
- Query Pipeline Language (QPL)
- Query Pipeline Features
- Understanding the Query Pipeline Routing Algorithm
Query Pipeline Features
A query pipeline feature is a type of query pipeline action or Coveo Machine Learning (Coveo ML) model association that can be expressed through specific query pipeline language (QPL) syntax in a query pipeline statement definition.
Query pipeline features have different names in the Search API and Coveo Cloud Administration Console:
|Search API||Coveo Cloud Administration Console|
||Machine Learning - Event Recommendations|
||Machine Learning - Automatic Relevance Tuning|
||Machine Learning - Query Suggestions|
The articles in this section provide information and examples for these query pipeline features.