Coveo for Commerce
- Analytics Tracking
- Gather Data and Integrate Your Catalog
- Integrating a Search Page into Your Commerce Solution or Website
- Leveraging Variant and Availability Fields to Filter on Products
- Configuring a Coveo Commerce Query Pipeline (Advanced)
- External Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Leveraging Machine Learning Product Recommendations
- Entitlements (Coveo for Commerce)
- Entitlements (Coveo for AppDirect)
Gather Data and Integrate Your Catalog
In this section we explore how to integrate your products and catalogs into Coveo’s infrastructure. This integration recreates the relationships between your items, their variants, and their locations. Coveo only replicates your catalogs. They’re managed in your content management system (CMS) of choice.
Create a Catalog
Once you have the data in the index, a Coveo commerce catalog will define the structure of your commerce-related items. In other words, it establishes the relationship between the items you’ve indexed in the previous step by identifying which items are products, variants, and availability channels (see Creating a Coveo Commerce Catalog).