- Index Content
- Build a Search UI
- Tune Relevance
- Leverage Machine Learning
- Analyze Usage Data
- Manage an Organization
- Coveo for Salesforce
- Coveo for ServiceNow
- Coveo for Sitecore
Coveo for Commerce
- Indexing Website Content
- Indexing Commerce Catalog Content
- Creating a Coveo Commerce Catalog
- Integrating a Search Page into Your Commerce Solution or Website
- Leveraging Variant and Availability Fields to Filter on Products
- Configuring a Coveo Commerce Query Pipeline (Advanced)
- External Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Tracking Commerce Events
- Log Coveo Events From Google Tag Manager
- Leveraging Machine Learning Product Recommendations
- Entitlements (Coveo for Commerce)
- Entitlements (Coveo for AppDirect)
- Coveo Cloud Security
Coveo for Commerce and Website Search
Coveo Cloud provides end-to-end commerce and website search functionalities. To fully benefit from what Coveo has to offer, we recommend that you go through the following implementation sequence.
Indexing Your Commerce or Website Content
Coveo Cloud supports the indexing of commerce catalogs as well as a wide array of website content, all stored in a secured unified index (see Indexing Commerce Catalog Content and Indexing Website Content).
Tracking Commerce Events
Coveo provides tooling to properly log and track Commerce events into the Coveo Usage Analytics service (see Tracking Commerce Events).
Integrating a Search Interface into Your Commerce Solution or Website
Enabling Machine Learning
Coveo Machine Learning (Coveo ML) is a cloud and analytics-based machine learning service that continually analyzes search behavior patterns to understand which results and content lead to the best outcomes, such as customer self-service success. Coveo ML automatically delivers the most relevant search results and proactive recommendations with minimal effort (see Coveo Machine Learning).