- Integrate the Search Interface in an Existing Page
- Disable the Coveo for Sitecore Reverse Proxy
- Alter Search Results Before They Are Displayed in a Search Interface
- Add User Identities to a Search Request
- Route Search Queries to Query Pipelines
- Apply Filtering Rules
- Remove Filtering on the Current Sitecore Context Database
- Display External Content in a Search Interface
- Get Smart Snippets for Sitecore Content
Apply Filtering Rules
Coveo for Sitecore and the Coveo Platform provide several mechanisms you can use to filter results.
The Rule Set Editor
Coveo Platform Query Pipelines
Coveo Platform Query Pipelines are rules that can be specified to alter queries in the cloud before they’re sent to the index. Among other features, filtering rules can be defined.
You have different ways to route search queries to Query Pipelines. You can map a Coveo for Sitecore search interface to a specific Query Pipeline or associate conditions to your Query Pipelines to apply filtering expressions dynamically.