- Sitecore Indexes Not Loading
- Unable to Create the Search Context Error
- Inactivity Timeout During Rebuild
- Problem Loading the Ninject Assembly
- Internal Server Error When Querying the REST Service
- Editing the Properties of a Coveo Search MVC Component Freezes the Page Editor in IE11
- Error or Document Not Found Page After Rebuilding the Indexes
- Problem Registering Search Page Events in Sitecore Analytics Database
- High Memory Usage While Rebuilding Indexes
- Root Element of a Crawler for a Coveo Index is Invalid
- HTML Version of Indexed Items Are Showing an Error Page
- NullReferenceException on Tracking.Current When Executing a Request for a Quick View
- Getting log4net Errors When Attempting to Browse Sitecore Pages
- Inserting an Example Search Page Results in No Renderings
- An Index Should Be Configured for Database Web Error Is Preventing the REST Service From Loading
- Cannot Insert the Value Null Into Column ID, Table Instance_hostname_core.dbo.properties. Column Does Not Allow Nulls.
- ERROR Error in FileWatcher Internal Buffer Overflow While Installing Coveo for Sitecore
- Exception While Handling Sitecore ContentSearch IndexingFinishedEvent, Index Was Not Found
- Failed to Reactivate the Organization Message in Command Center
- Handler Coveosearchendpoint Has a Bad Module Managedpipelinehandler in Its Module List
- Items in Different Languages Are Not Automatically Indexed or Updated When Language Fallback Is Enabled
- Missing Valid xDB License
- Opening the Experience Explorer Sets the Static Context to 'Master'
- Prebinding Isn't Applied to Elements Within a Searchbox Container
- Publishing Multi-Language Sitecore Items Leads to a Large Amount of Files Being Indexed
- Sitecore 8.2 With WFFM Refuses to Start After Installing Coveo for Sitecore
- Sitecore.ContentSearch.SitecoreItemCrawler.IsAncestorOf(Item item) error
- Solr - Error When Initializing Coveo When Side-by-Side With Solr Is Enabled
- The RouteData Must Contain an Item Named 'Controller' Error With SXA
- Sitecore SXA Throws Errors When Upgrading From Coveo for Sitecore 4.1 to Coveo for Sitecore 5
- Unexpected Token When Editing Page With SXA Components in Experience Editor
- Select the Associated Content Dialog Not Popping Up in SXA 1.8
- Could Not Find Property skipFirstTimeSetupCheck Error
- Send Analytics to Sitecore Component Not Working in Sitecore 9
- Two Instances of the Same Search Page Component Have Been Added on a Page But Only One is Initialized
- Dynamic Placeholders Not Displaying Allowed Renderings in SXA
- Failed to Configure the Organization Error When Trying to Switch Organization
- SXA Coveo Facet Value Suggestions Rendering Item Overwriting Hive Item at Installation
- Issues When the Core Database Is Disabled on Content Delivery Servers
- Content Database 'master' Not Found on a Content Delivery Server
- Sitecore 9 Content Delivery Instance Crashes at Index Initialization
- Coveo Analytics Events Are Not Logged in Sitecore 9.1 Analytics
- Compilation Error in Diagnostic Page in Sitecore 7.5 and 8.0
- Ajax Error 500 When Using Special Characters in a Query
- Dynamic Facet Range Not Showing When Returning From a No Result Query
- Master Index Old Item Versions Not Getting Deleted in Sitecore 9.1+
- Unhandled Exception After Installing Coveo for Sitecore on Sitecore 8.0 or 8.1 Instance
- The coveoProcessParsedRestResponse Pipeline Is Not Being Executed
- Unhandled Exception in Content Editor Prior to Coveo for Sitecore Activation
- Could Not Find Configuration Node Error on CD
- Components Aren’t Rendering Or Analytics HTTP Requests Are Failing Intermittently
- Ad-Blocker Filter Lists Blocking Coveo for Sitecore Calls
Select the Associated Content Dialog Not Popping Up in SXA 1.8
Sitecore SXA 1.8
When adding a Coveo for Sitecore SXA rendering in an SXA 1.8 environment, the Select the Associated Content dialog doesn’t pop up.
This is a bug in Sitecore SXA 1.8.
Sitecore uses the rendering
Datasource Location field value to propose locations for the new rendering data source to be saved.
Something has changed in the way Sitecore resolves SXA rendering
Datasource Location field values.
Support case 523476 has been opened with Sitecore.
You can edit the Coveo Hive rendering
Datasource Location field by prepending the "
./|" string to the existing value.
If you need to add the Coveo Date Sort rendering in your SXA page, you would proceed as follows:
In the Sitecore Content Editor, under sitecore/Layout/Renderings/Feature/Coveo Hive/Search - Coveo, locate and select the Coveo Date Sort rendering.
Prepend the "
./|" string in the
Datasource Locationfield value.