Coveo for Commerce
- Analytics Tracking
- Gather Data and Integrate Your Catalog
- Integrating a Search Page into Your Commerce Solution or Website
- Leveraging Variant and Availability Fields to Filter on Products
- Configuring a Coveo Commerce Query Pipeline (Advanced)
- External Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Leveraging Machine Learning Product Recommendations
- Entitlements (Coveo for Commerce)
- Entitlements (Coveo for AppDirect)
Entitlements (Coveo for Commerce)
The storage allocation for a Coveo for Commerce customer is limited to a certain number of index items per Coveo Cloud production organization. An item is an element of content in the Coveo Cloud index such as a document, an email, an HTML page, or a database record.
Each customer is allocated items in their catalog based on the number specified in purchase order and the information in the following table.
|Allocation type||Catalog item allocation per Coveo for Commerce edition|
|Included||35 K per unit||100 K per unit|
|Additional||Minimum increments||100 K|