Customer Support and Success Plans
Coveo offers three Global Customer Support and Success Plans (CSSP) that are designed to meet your business needs and help you maximize your Coveo investment. The Customer Support and Success Plans provide access to certified Customer Success Managers, trained Coveo Product Support Specialists as well as 24x7 access to our comprehensive self-service website for Customer Community.
Our most successful customers are the best trained. With your Coveo Customer Support and Success Plus and Premium Plans, you will have a determined number of training subscriptions that enable unlimited access to our on-demand training platform - Coveo Academy. A training subscription gives users the ability to complete learning paths based on their role and area of interest. All course progress and content consumption is tracked and saved, so users can understand and measure their progress.
For Basic Plan customers, access to Coveo Academy can be purchased at an additional cost. Please connect with your Account Executive, Customer Success Manager or Customer Manager.
The Basic Plan is included with your purchase of a Coveo license. This plan is best for customers who have a single, simple use case of Coveo with a limited number of connectors.
With a Basic Plan, you will have comprehensive support from a team of Customer Product Support Specialists during regular business hours (12 hours per day x 5 days per week). The Basic Plan includes the following:
- Access to the Coveo Community
- Online Product & Developer Documentation
- Peer Discussions
- Customer Success “Getting Started” Videos
- Coveo Fundamentals including the Coveo Relevancy Maturity Model Roadmap
- Relevancy Tuning
- Query Pipeline Management
- Content Gaps
- Usage Analytics
- Access to Library of Best Practice Videos & Customer Success - Learning Series Clinics
- New videos published each month based on #trending topics. Customer Success - Learning Series Clinics. Live interactive discussions (not webinars) hosted by a Customer Success Team member.
Each feature of the Basic Plan is carefully designed to provide value to your business so you can effectively:
- Drive adoption and understand leading practices
- Access support and value-add resources
The Plus Plan is available at an additional cost to your purchase of a Coveo license. This plan is best for customers who want to proactively extend accelerate through their adoption and usage of Coveo through regularly scheduled coaching sessions.
With a Plus Plan, your team will connect with a designated Coveo Customer Success Manager (CSM) to ensure consistent alignment between your business goals and the usage of your Coveo solution.
This plan includes a up to six (6) hours of coaching services per month and two (2) Executive Business Reviews per year with your designated CSM.
Access to our Support team is also expanded with increased initial case response time and an additional designated support contact from your organization.
Each feature of the Plus Plan is carefully designed to provide value to your business:
- Includes everything in Basic
- Up to 15 individual training subscriptions to Coveo Academy.
- Coaching Sessions, tailored to your needs with a Designated Customer Success Manager
- Understanding Artificial Intelligence ( AI) and Machine Learning (ML)
- ML Readiness Assessment & Implementation Planning
- Usage Analytics Configuration
- Analytics Test Plans
- Building and Tuning Performance Reports & Dashboards
- User Interface Design Leading Practices
- Adoption Planning & Change Management
- Knowledge Management Best Practices
- Health Assessment & Recommendations
- 6 hours/month with your designated CSM
- Semi-Annual Executive Business Reviews delivered remotely
The Premium Support and Success Plan is available at an additional cost to your purchase of a Coveo license. This plan is best for customers who have Coveo deployed across their organization with multiple use cases including but not limited to service, commerce and workplace solutions.
Customers who select the Premium Support and Success Plan get the most personalized level of strategic services and guidance, support and application of best practices, faster response times and initial response time on support cases. This plan Includes everything in Basic & Plus with:
- Increased access to our most experienced Product Support Specialists
- Our fastest response time for all case severity levels. Please see ‘Case Severity and Response Times’ on page 4.
- Up to 30 individual training subscriptions for Coveo Academy
This Premium Success and Support Plan includes the following Customer Success Deliverables:
- Tailored workshops and strategic services focused on accelerated achievement of business outcomes with a Customer Success Manager
- Governance & Communication Planning
- Center of Excellence Service Planning
- Org/Team Strategy Design
- Analytics Expert Engagement
- Customer Journey Mapping Best Practices
- Improving Customer Experience with AI Powered Search
- Automated Proactive Monitoring
- Adoption Reviews & Improvement Planning
- Coveo Org Diagnostic Review & Recommendations
- 12 hours/month with your designated CSM
- Quarterly Executive Business Reviews
- One per annual contract period to be delivered at a customer office location
Additional Success Units (ASUs)
Some customers have more complex needs and require assurance services beyond what our Plus and Premium CSSP Packages offer. To service this demand, and provide additional strategic services we offer “ASU’s” or Additional Success Units.
Each ASUs is bundled as 12 hours per month of additional assurance services with a Customer Success Manager. ASUs can be added to the Premium plan.
Additional Coveo Academy training subscriptions can also be purchased for additional individual users. Please connect with your Account Executive, Customer Success Manager or Customer Manager.
Customer Support and Success Plan Coverage at a Glance
|Support plan components|
|Software Updates & Hotfixes|
|Case Management - Online, Phone & Email|
|24x7 access to Online Help|
|Product Downloads & Documentation|
|Product Release Notifications|
|Online BiteSize Learning Videos|
|Coveo Academy Training Subscriptions|
|Extended Hours (24x7) for Severity 1 Cases|
|Best Practice Webinars/Recordings|
Support Contacts & Registration
With a Coveo Customer Support & Success Plan, your organization can pre-determine and identify a Primary Technical Contact on the Customer Support and Success Plan.
A Technical Contact is responsible for:
- Submitting changes/updates to contact information and license information.
- Managing all other contacts within your organization.
Adding Additonal Contact
In addition to the Primary contact; additional support contacts for your company can be added as per your plan. In order for additional contacts to receive Support, they must first register on our Customer Community.
|Plan Type||Number Of Contacts|