Hive UI Framework
- Getting Started Tutorial
- Hive Search Page Structure
- Rendering Data Source Branch Templates
- Hive Components Reference
- Hive Renderings List
- Rule Set Editor Boosting and Filtering Rules Reference
- Query and Result Suggestions
- Hive Examples
- Understanding Prebinding Helpers
- Hive Custom Components Reference
- Using the CDN
- Inserting Custom CSS
- Overriding the Search Friendly Error Message
Coveo for Sitecore Hive Custom Components Reference
This page contains references to help you integrate custom components in the Coveo for Sitecore Hive Framework.
If you want to use TypeScript, see Step 9 - Advanced Integration with Custom TypeScript Component - Configuration
Integrating This Component in Coveo for Sitecore
Once you have created a custom component, you might want to integrate it in the same way as a Coveo for Sitecore Hive Framework component.
To learn how to create template items, renderings, and models in Sitecore so you can use them in a Coveo Search Interface, see Integrating a Custom Component in Sitecore using Coveo for Sitecore Hive Framework.