Coveo for Commerce
- Analytics Tracking
- Gather Data and Integrate Your Catalog
- Integrating a Search Page into Your Commerce Solution or Website
- Leveraging Variant and Availability Fields to Filter on Products
- Configuring a Coveo Commerce Query Pipeline (Advanced)
- External Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Leveraging Machine Learning Product Recommendations
- Entitlements (Coveo for Commerce)
- Entitlements (Coveo for AppDirect)
Entitlements (Coveo for AppDirect)
This topic presents index item storage and recommendation limits associated with Coveo for AppDirect.
The storage allocation for Coveo for AppDirect is limited to a certain number of items per Coveo Cloud production organization. An item means an element of content in the Coveo Cloud index such as a document, an email, or an HTML page.
Each customer is allocated items based on the queries per month (QPM) and Users specified in the purchase order and information in the following table.
|Allocation type||Item allocation|
|Per 100 K QPM|
|Additional||Minimum increments||1 M1|
Note 1: Many editions or additional billable units (QPM or User) are cumulative, up to a maximum of 60 M items.
Note 2: For greater allocation, contact Coveo Sales.
The Coveo Machine Learning (Coveo ML) Event Recommendations (ER) feature presents a user with most relevant content consulted by other users with a similar navigation history (see Event Recommendations).
Each Coveo for AppDirect customer is allocated a limited number of recommendations (expressed in recommendations per month [RPM]) per Coveo Cloud production organization based on the purchase order and information in the following table.
|Allocation type||Recommendation allocation|
|Per 100 K QPM|
|Included||200 K RPM|
|Additional purchase||500 K RPM1|
Note 1: For greater allocation, contact Coveo Sales to upgrade to an Enterprise edition.