- Cloud Service Availability
- Source Code Reviews
- SSO Providers
- HIPAA Deployment Requirements
- Jurisdictional Boundary Requirements
- Security Certifications
- Information Security Program
- Security Policies and Industry Standards
- Privacy and Data Protection Officers
- Data and Services Security
- Personal Data Processing
- Index Encryption
- Disaster Recovery
- Data Breach Notification Process
- Vulnerability Assessments and Penetration Testing
- Performance Tests
- IP Addresses in UA Data
How Often Does Coveo Perform Web Application Vulnerability Assessments and Penetration Testing?
The Coveo Security Team performs frequent internal pentests using a variety of tools. However, these reports cannot be shared with customers.
Once a year, Coveo hires a third-party expert for a penetration test on the Coveo Hosted Services. The last pentest report is available under Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA).