Common Use Cases
- Provide Search Box Suggestions
- Create a Standalone Search Box
- Folding Results
- Change the Language of Your Search Interface
- Add ARIA Landmarks
- Send Custom Context Information
- Use Dynamic Facets
- Use Hierarchical Facets
- Normalize Facet Value Captions
- Request Specific Facet Range Values
- Define Dependent Facets
- Change the Behavior When a Result Link is Clicked
- Validate an Interface Is Machine Learning Ready
- Add Promoted Results Badges
Add Promoted Results Badges
You can add this component anywhere in your search interface. The component will then add a badge to your results after they have been rendered.
You can specify both the caption and color of the badge.
Configuring a promoted results badge for featured results1 and ART-boosted items.
<div id="search" class="CoveoSearchInterface"> <!-- ... --> <div class="CoveoPromotedResultsBadge" data-show-badge-for-featured-results="true" data-caption-for-featured="Featured" data-color-for-featured-results="orange" data-show-badge-for-recommended-results="true" data-caption-for-recommended="Recommended by Coveo ML" data-color-for-recommended-results="green"></div> <!-- ... --> </div>
The following figure shows how the badge is rendered in the search interface:
showBadgeForFeaturedResults option is
true by default, so the
data-show-badge-for-featured-results="true" property in the example above is redundant.
If you do not want the
CoveoPromotedResultsBadge component to display a badge for featured results, you must explicitly set the option to