- Logging in to Coveo Cloud
- Content - Section
- Search - Section
- Machine Learning - Section
- Analytics - Section
- Organization - Section
- Settings Panel
- Using the Search Consumption Dashboard
- Review Events Related to Specific Administration Console Resources
- About Backups
- Monitoring the Coveo Cloud V2 Availability
- Supported Browsers
- Supported Languages
- User Notifications
- Logging Out of Coveo Cloud
Content - Section
The Content section of the Coveo Cloud Administration Console navigation menu allows you to manage sources, fields, and indexing pipeline extensions (IPEs) to optimize content retrieval and searchability.
From this section, you can access various tools that enable you to obtain the most relevance out of your searchable content:
- “Sources” Page
- “Log Browser” Page
- “Fields” Page
- “Content Browser” Page
- “Extensions” Page
- “Security Identities” Page
- “Crawling Modules” page
A source allows you to crawl and index content from a specific repository.
This section allows you, among other things, to:
- Manage sources
- Manage source mapping configurations
- Manage source extension configurations
- Manage source update schedules
- Trigger source updates
- Review source update activities
- Subscribe to source notifications
For more information on source management, see Adding and Managing Sources.
“Log Browser” Page
On the Log Browser page, you can inspect the status of source items sent through the Coveo Cloud indexing pipeline. Each log displayed on this page corresponds to a specific indexing pipeline stage for a given item. The Log Browser also provides a powerful tool to easily retrieve precise processing information that occurred during the indexing process.
For more information on the Log Browser page, see Review Item Logs.
On the Fields page, you can manage the fields which can be populated with metadata at indexing time, and leveraged in many useful ways at query time (e.g., requesting facets, filtering results, rendering meaningful information about result list items, etc.). This section also allows you to review field managing-related activities.
For more information on field management, see Adding and Managing Fields.
“Content Browser” Page
On the Content Browser page, you can browse all content available in your Coveo Cloud organization. This section of the Administration Console is basically a search interface in which you can conveniently inspect your indexed content by narrowing search results. The Content Browser page also allows you to internally test your query pipelines.
On the Extensions page, you can manage indexing pipeline extensions (IPEs), which can be associated to individual sources to execute custom scripts at specific stages of the indexing pipeline.
More specifically, this section allows you to:
- Manage extensions
- Globally enable or disable an extension
- Globally set the current version of an extension
- Review the usage statistics of an extension
- Review extension management-related activities
For more information on extension management, see Adding and Managing Extensions.
“Security Identities” Page
In addition, this section allows you to:
- Review security identity cache and provider statistics and activities
- Inspect and refresh individual identities in a security identity provider
For more information on security identities, see Managing Security Identities.
“Crawling Modules” Page
The Crawling Modules page lets you download the Coveo On-Premises Crawling Module. Once the Crawling Module is deployed, the Crawling Modules page displays the state of the communication between Coveo Cloud and the Crawling Module, as well as the state of your Crawling Module instance.
For more information, see Coveo On-Premises Crawling Module.