Customizing the Coveo for Salesforce Free Edition
- Using Custom Objects With the Coveo for Salesforce Free Edition
- Using Custom Fields With the Coveo for Salesforce Free Edition
- Using Many Knowledge Article Languages With Coveo for Salesforce Free
- Creating Multi-Value Fields
- Understanding How the Coveo for Salesforce Free Edition Uses the JWT Flow
- Linking the Coveo for Salesforce Free Edition to a Different Organization
- Getting Faster Results With the Coveo for Salesforce Free Edition
- Creating a Guest User Profile for Your Community
- Allowing Guest Users Access to Your Visualforce Community
- Adding Custom Fields to Result Templates
Linking the Coveo for Salesforce Free Edition to a Different Organization
Most of the time, you’ll want to keep your Salesforce organization connected to the same Coveo organization, which can be upgraded depending on the plan you have chosen. However, there might be some instances where you want to connect to a different Coveo organization.
Because your Usage Analytics are hosted in your Coveo organization, changing it means your Salesforce instance won’t be able to benefit from your previous analytics data.
To change Coveo organization, follow these steps:
Log in to your Salesforce organization using an administrator account, if not already done.
In Setup, search for and select Installed Packages.
With Salesforce Lightning With Salesforce Classic Under Platform Tools, select Apps > Installed Packages. Under Build, select Installed Packages.
Next to your Coveo for Salesforce package, select Configure.
Under Related Actions, select Reset Your Configuration. You’ll be redirected to the Coveo for Salesforce Setup page.
Configure your Coveo for Salesforce as in Configuring the Coveo for Salesforce Application.
You can decide to link to an existing organization instead, as long as your current Salesforce user has access to a different Coveo organization.
You can only link your Salesforce organization to a single Coveo organization, and only have one Salesforce organization per Coveo organization.
Your Salesforce organization is now connected to another Coveo organization.