March 10, 2021 Update
Coveo Relevance Cloud
Export Resource Configuration From One Organization to the Other
Typically, Coveo customers have a production organization and at least one non-production organization. This allows them to test changes in a non-production environment before applying them to the production organization.
To this end, the new resource snapshot feature lets you copy resource (e.g., source, field, and query pipeline) configurations from one organization to the other, rather than reproducing them manually in a second organization. This feature is especially useful when you have a large number of resources and want to make bulk changes.
Overall, the resource snapshot feature allows you to:
- Export and import multiple resource configurations from one organization to the other.
- Review a diff of the changes you import in an organization.
- Save snapshots as backups.
- Roll back your changes by importing a previous configuration.
- Download and import snapshots into a version control tool.
Click here to read about previous product upgrades.