About the Configuration Interface
In the Coveo for Microsoft Dynamics 365 configuration interface, you can manage your Coveo for Microsoft Dynamics 365 search solution and subscription. Its pages and panels allow you to configure the essential parameters without leaving Microsoft Dynamics 365. Should you need more advanced configuration options, click Administration Console to access the Coveo Cloud administration console (see Administration Console).
Access to the Coveo for Microsoft Dynamics 365 configuration interface is granted through the permission to read the
CoveoConfiguration entity. This permission should only be given to administrators, as it allows grantees to access sensitive information.
To access the configuration interface, you must first log in to your Microsoft Dynamics 365 organization with System Administrator credentials. Then, the steps to follow depend on the type of interface your Microsoft Dynamics 365 instance uses:
|With the Dynamics Classic interface||With the Unified Client Interface|
In the black ribbon at the top of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 window, click Settings, and then, under Coveo, click Configure Coveo.
In your app list, click Coveo. Then, in the app menu on the right, click Coveo Configuration.
The Coveo application is only shown to system administrators.
A navigation menu is displayed on the left-hand side of the Coveo for Microsoft Dynamics 365 configuration interface, listing its pages:
- The Sources page allows system administrators to perform Microsoft Dynamics 365 source management tasks such as creating a new source, deleting an existing one, or modifying a source configuration (see Sources).
- The License page allows Microsoft Dynamics 365 administrators to view their Coveo license parameters and to modify the Coveo Cloud organization used by Coveo for Microsoft Dynamics 365 (see License).
- The Diagnostic page allows Microsoft Dynamics 365 administrators to troubleshoot potential issues with Coveo for Microsoft Dynamics 365 (see Diagnostic).
- The Administration Console item redirects you to the Coveo Cloud administration console, where you can configure external sources (if included in your plan), browse indexed documents, manage usage analytics and machine learning, and much more (see Coveo Cloud V2 Administration Console).
- The Search Pages page is where you can manage the search pages Microsoft Dynamics 365 users will use to search your content (see Search Pages).