Get Help and Support
- Infinite Loop at Authentication Step
- ExtensionRefinedQuery Component Does Not Support Filters Separated by Commas
- Solution Installation Fails With LocalizedLabel Error
- QuerySummary Component Glitches When Complex Query Yields No Result
- Interface Editor Glitches in Chrome for Mac
- Interface Editor Glitches in Internet Explorer 11
- Failure When Populating Quick Create Form Fields With Long Values
- Coveo Read-Only Role Modifications Are Overridden Following a Coveo for Dynamics Update
- Take Note Component is Unresponsive in Expanded Insight Search Page
- Known Issues
Coveo for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Known Issues
This is a list of known issues Coveo for Microsoft Dynamics 365 encounters when interacting with other software instances. Coveo provides you with workarounds to circumvent those problems, but recommends to use the most recent version of Coveo for Microsoft Dynamics 365 to benefit from the latest features and bug fixes (see Upgrading Coveo for Microsoft Dynamics 365, New Features, and Release Notes).
Note 1: This issue is a Microsoft Dynamics 365 bug and therefore can’t be fixed by Coveo.