What Do I Do Next?
Now that you are done with your first steps with Coveo for Microsoft Dynamics 365, you can go further and customize your setup. During the installation process, if you did not have one already, you created a trial Coveo Cloud organization which gives you access to all the platform features for a 30-day period. Your Coveo Cloud organization is now indexing your Dynamics 365 content and you are ready to discover all other features of Coveo for Microsoft Dynamics 365 (see What Is Coveo for Microsoft Dynamics 365? and Main Features).
Coveo for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Configuration
Your installation is already functional with its out-of-the-box settings. However, there is way more you can do with Coveo for Microsoft Dynamics 365 and your Dynamics source:
- Learn about the Coveo for Microsoft Dynamics 365 configuration interface.
- Learn about sources.
- Create a Microsoft Dynamics 365 source.
- Create search pages to use in your Dynamics instance.
- Make Coveo your default search provider (see Searching With Coveo in Dynamics).
- Deploy Coveo for Microsoft Dynamics in your Dynamics 365 portal to make it your search provider and deflect cases (see Coveo for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Portals).
- Change the Dynamics source refresh schedule (see Scheduling Source Updates).
- Review what entities, fields, and relationships Coveo Cloud indexes by default (see Entities and Fields Indexed by Default and Relationships Indexed by Default).
- Modify the indexed Dynamics entities and fields (see Add/Edit a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Source).
- Upgrade Coveo for Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Coveo Cloud Administration Console
The Coveo for Microsoft Dynamics 365 configuration interface allows you to manage your Dynamics sources (see About the Configuration Interface). If you want to create sources of other types or leverage advanced Coveo Cloud functionalities, you need to log in to the Coveo Cloud administration console, which you can access from the Dynamics configuration interface (see Administration Console).
Using the Coveo Cloud administration console, you can:
- Add more sources.
- Fine-tune Coveo Machine Learning.
- Add query pipelines.
- Take a look at your usage analytics.