Supported Versions and Dependencies
Supported Dynamics Versions
Coveo for Microsoft Dynamics 365 supports:
- Dynamics 9.0 (Dynamics 365) and newer versions
- Dynamics 8.0 (Dynamics CRM 2016 Online), which was released in December 2015 (see Recent versions of Dynamics)
To determine which version you are using:
- Log in to your Dynamics instance.
- Click the cogwheel icon at the top right of the window.
- Click About. A new window opens and the version is written just below the header.
Coveo for Microsoft Dynamics 365 supports the following browsers:
|Browser||Supported versions||Additional details|
|Known issue: Interface Editor Glitches in Internet Explorer 11|
|Google Chrome||Latest stable|
|Mozilla Firefox||Latest stable|
|Safari||Latest stable||Safari for Windows is not supported.|
Coveo for Microsoft Dynamics 365 may work on other browsers but they are not officially supported by Coveo for Microsoft Dynamics 365, resulting in possible unexpected rendering and behavior issues.
For browser compatibility with Dynamics 365 itself, see Supported web browsers and mobile devices.