Accessing the Sample Coveo Search Page Web Resource
Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2The following content applies to versions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2 and lower. If you are using Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.0, see Adding a Coveo Search Page to an Entity View.
To access the sample Coveo search page
- Log in to your Microsoft Dynamics 365 organization with a System Administrator account.
- In the ribbon, click Settings, and then, under Customization, click Customizations.
- In the Customization window, click Customize the System.
- In the Solution: Default Solution window, in the right pane, click Web Resources.
- In the View drop-down on the right, select Webpage.
- Click the Filter icon () at the top right of the display area to enable result filtering.
- Click the small down arrow beside Display Name, and then click Custom Filter.
- In the Custom Filters window, in the first drop-down menu, select Contains.
- Type in
coveo, and then click OK.
- Double-click the Coveo Search Page resource.
- In the Web Resource: Coveo Search Page window, click the link in the URL field.