- Infinite Loop at Authentication Step
- ExtensionRefinedQuery Component Doesn't Support Filters Separated by Commas
- Solution Installation Fails With LocalizedLabel Error
- QuerySummary Component Glitches When Complex Query Yields No Result
- Interface Editor Glitches in Chrome for Mac
- Interface Editor Glitches in Internet Explorer 11
- Failure When Populating Quick Create Form Fields With Long Values
- Coveo Read-Only Role Modifications Are Overridden Following a Coveo for Dynamics Update
- Take Note Component is Unresponsive in Expanded Insight Search Page
Solution Installation Fails With LocalizedLabel Error
This known issue affects all versions of Coveo for Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Solution installation fails with the following error:
No rows could be found for LocalizedLabel with id [GUID] if LocalizedLabel were published.
This is a Dynamics bug. This error occurs when installing a solution in a Dynamics organization with language settings that are different from those of the system from which the solution was imported.
Your Dynamics organization language is French, but the computer from which you imported the solution doesn’t have French language settings.
Install the solution from a computer that supports the same language as your CRM instance.