- Use the Debug Panel
- Supported Browsers
- Use Two Versions of jQuery in the Same Page
- Identify the Version
- Enable Debug Information in the REST Queries
- Use the Relevance Inspector
- Use With the On-Premises Search API
- Prevent Queries Without Keywords
- Why Are Result Counts Inaccurate With Folding Enabled?
- Why Are Some Child Items Not Folded?
- Prevent Tab Captions From Being Cut Off
|Browser||Supported browser versions|
|Search interface||Interface Editor|
|Google Chrome||Latest stable and previous major version|
|Mozilla Firefox||Latest stable and previous major version|
|Safari||Latest stable (on OS X and iOS, but not on Windows, as it's no longer supported by Apple)|
When using Internet Explorer (IE), if an
To do so in IE 11:
Click the cogwheel icon in the upper-right corner.
Select Internet Options.
Select the Security tab.
Click the Trusted Sites icon, then click Sites.
Add the URL of your search page (make sure you use HTTPS), as well as https://platform.cloud.coveo.com.
Delete cookies, clear browser cache, and restart IE.
Rather than using this workaround, a better alternative is to upgrade to the latest version of Microsoft Edge.
|Mobile Operating System||Supported Versions|
|Safari / iOS||Latest stable and previous major version|
|Chrome / Android||Latest stable and previous major version|
|Chrome / iOS||Latest stable and previous major version|