Coveo for Commerce
- Analytics Tracking
- Gather Data and Integrate Your Catalog
- Integrating a Search Page into Your Commerce Solution or Website
- Leveraging Variant and Availability Fields to Filter on Products
- Configuring a Coveo Commerce Query Pipeline (Advanced)
- External Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Leveraging Machine Learning Product Recommendations
- Entitlements (Coveo for Commerce)
- Entitlements (Coveo for AppDirect)
Coveo for Commerce is a data-driven platform that offers recommendations, search, and the ability to manage relevance. Data is vital to the relevance of your experience on the platform. You’ll use data to create and enhance the user experience through Machine Learning.
Tag Management System
The leading practice for data capture is to use a data layer with a tag management system. To send usage analytics data from a GTM container to a Coveo organization, you’ll want to push the data to a data layer first and then send the events through the tag management system.
In GTM, sending the events to Coveo can be achieved with the use of the Coveo custom tag management template. To learn more, see Log Coveo Events From Google Tag Manager.
The coveo.analytics.js script is used to send events occuring in and out of Coveo-powered pages. It can be tracked before any Coveo-powered features are integrated into your solution. This way you’ll be able to measure the difference before and after you implement a Coveo solution.
To track and log commerce events into the Coveo UA service, see Tracking Commerce Events.