- June 2019 Release (v1.11.4)
- April 2019 Release (v1.10.6)
- February 2019 Release (v1.9.5)
- January 2019 Release (v1.8.11)
- November 2018 Release (v1.7.7)
- August 2018 Release (v1.6.3)
- July 2018 Release (v1.5.5)
- June 2018 Release (v1.4.3)
- May 2018 Maintenance Release (v1.3.14)
- May 2018 Maintenance Release (v1.3.12)
- May 2018 (v1.3.10)
- January 2018 (v1.2.18)
- September 2017 Minor (v1.1.18)
- May 2017 Minor (v1.1.11)
- March 2017 (1.1.6)
May 2018 Release (v1.3.10)
This page summarizes the new features and bug fixes introduced in the May 2018 Release (1.3.10).
The Interface Editor now has a third tab: the Help tab.
The Help tab shows specially curated documentation on the Interface Editor directly in the editor, giving you specific instructions on some of the most common use cases.
You can click on the eye icon () to open a quick view of the documentation, or simply click on the result title to open it in a new tab.
List of All Changes
|IE-268||Added FAQ tab to the Interface Editor.|
|IE-280||Renamed Enable Reveal query suggestions addon option to Enable Coveo Machine Learning query suggestions addon.|
|Issue Number||Bug Fix|
Fixed issue causing responsive mode to activate only after the window is resized.
[Salesforce] Fixed issue causing an error in the console when accessing the Query editor.