- Infinite Loop at Authentication Step
- ExtensionRefinedQuery Component Doesn't Support Filters Separated by Commas
- Solution Installation Fails With LocalizedLabel Error
- QuerySummary Component Glitches When Complex Query Yields No Result
- Interface Editor Glitches in Chrome for Mac
- Interface Editor Glitches in Internet Explorer 11
- Failure When Populating Quick Create Form Fields With Long Values
- Coveo Read-Only Role Modifications Are Overridden Following a Coveo for Dynamics Update
- Take Note Component is Unresponsive in Expanded Insight Search Page
Infinite Loop at Authentication Step
This known issue affects all Coveo for Microsoft Dynamics 365 versions (see Coveo for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Release Notes).
After installing Coveo for Microsoft Dynamics 365, when you open the configuration interface, you must link your Dynamics instance to a Coveo Cloud organization (see Step 3: Link to a Coveo Cloud Organization). However, once you have selected the desired organization, you’re redirected to the Connect to Coveo Cloud page again.
This issue is due to SDK message processing steps being disabled.
Enable SDK message processing steps. This makes it possible to create the Coveo Configuration record and thus to connect to Coveo Cloud successfully.
Navigate to Settings > Customizations > Customizations.
In the Customization page, click Customize the System.
In the window that opens, in the menu on the left-hand side, click Sdk Messages Processing Steps.
Select all messages with a Name that contains
In the Name column header, click the menu arrow, and then select Custom Filter.
In the Custom Filters dialog, select the Contains operator.
In the box next to this operator, enter
Back in the message list, select all messages.
In the action bar, click Activate.
Try connecting to Coveo Cloud again (see Step 3: Link to a Coveo Cloud Organization).