- June 2019 Release (v1.11.4)
- April 2019 Release (v1.10.6)
- February 2019 Release (v1.9.5)
- January 2019 Release (v1.8.11)
- November 2018 Release (v1.7.7)
- August 2018 Release (v1.6.3)
- July 2018 Release (v1.5.5)
- June 2018 Release (v1.4.3)
- May 2018 Maintenance Release (v1.3.14)
- May 2018 Maintenance Release (v1.3.12)
- May 2018 (v1.3.10)
- January 2018 (v1.2.18)
- September 2017 Minor (v1.1.18)
- May 2017 Minor (v1.1.11)
- March 2017 (1.1.6)
January 2019 Release (v1.8.11)
This page summarizes the new feature and bug fix introduced in the January 2019 Release (v1.8.11).
New Feature: Filter Expression Editor
The new filter expression editor helps you create or modify query filters by:
- Providing you with field completion suggestions as you are typing.
- Parsing the query expression to ensure its validity.
- Displaying a preview of the filtered query results.
You can access the filter expression editor to create or modify:
Tab filter expressions
Facet additional filters
Search interface hidden expression
Folding expand expression
|Issue Number||Bug Fix|
|IE-535||Fixed issue where removing a component from a result template did not trigger a result layout refresh.|