- Minimum Information Needed
- Relevance Index Calculation and Usage
- Custom Metadata Sent with Events
- Database Schema in Exports
- User Visit
- Difference Between a Dashboard and an Explorer
- No Search Statistics/No Matching Results Error Messages
- Events Not Instantly Available in Reports
- Query Count Difference
- Visit Count Difference
- InterfaceLoad Definition and Search Exclusion
- Visitor ID and Visit ID Definition and Usage
- Maximum Number of Custom Dimensions
- Graph Dates Not Matching Export Dates
- Is Your Use of UA GDPR Compliant?
What Is the Minimum Information Needed for the Coveo Cloud Usage Analytics to Work?
The minimum information needed depends on the version of the Coveo Usage Analytics API (see Coveo Usage Analytics API). However, it is good to know that the dashboards and explorers are only as useful as the data you decide to make available to them.
By default, the Coveo Cloud usage analytics records all events performed by end-users in Coveo search interfaces that fall under three categories: clicks, queries, and custom events. You can contact Coveo Support for assistance on how to configure the events and information that are recorded within the code of your Coveo search interface page(s).