- Cloud Service Availability
- Source Code Reviews
- SSO Providers
- HIPAA Deployment Requirements
- Jurisdictional Boundary Requirements
- Security Certifications
- Information Security Program
- Security Policies and Industry Standards
- Privacy and Data Protection Officers
- Data and Services Security
- Personal Data Processing
- Index Encryption
- Disaster Recovery
- Data Breach Notification Process
- Vulnerability Assessments and Penetration Testing
- Performance Tests
- IP Addresses in UA Data
Does Coveo Have Security Certifications and How Do They Benefit Coveo’s Customers?
The Coveo Hosted Services customers benefit from an infrastructure and platform built to satisfy the requirements of the most security-sensitive organizations. As a result, Coveo:
Successfully passed SOC 2 Type II Examinations;
Participates in the Privacy Shield and conforms to its requirements;
Offers GDPR-Compliant Hosted Services;
Offers a HIPAA-Compliant version of its Hosted Services.
Coveo employees are committed to preserve the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of customers’ information assets.