- Logging in to Coveo Cloud
- What Do You Want to Do?
- Content - Section
- Search - Section
- Machine Learning - Section
- Analytics - Section
- Organization - Section
- Settings Panel
- Using the Search Consumption Dashboard
- Review Events Related to Specific Administration Console Resources
- About Backups
- Monitoring the Coveo Cloud V2 Availability
- Supported Browsers
- Supported Languages
- User Notifications
- Logging Out of Coveo Cloud
- Administration Console Header
- Navigating the Administration Console Using a Keyboard
Logging Out of Coveo Cloud V2
It is a good practice to log out of Coveo Cloud when you no longer need to access the administration console and prevent unauthorized access to the console.
The token you get when you log in to Coveo Cloud is valid for four hours, independently of your activity in the administration console. When your token is close to its expiration time, a You will be logged out of the Coveo Cloud administration console message prompts you to log in again to renew your token. By doing so, you avoid being automatically logged out, which would cause you to lose unsaved changes.
Log Out of Coveo Cloud
In the administration console header, on the right side, click the member identification drop-down (where your name and email address appear).
In the drop-down menu, click Log out.
The administration console closes and the Log into Coveo Cloud page appears.