- Minimum Information Needed
- Relevance Index Calculation and Usage
- Custom Metadata Sent with Events
- Database Schema in Exports
- User Visit
- Difference Between a Dashboard and an Explorer
- No Search Statistics/No Matching Results Error Messages
- Events Not Instantly Available in Reports
- Query Count Difference
- Visit Count Difference
- InterfaceLoad Definition and Search Exclusion
- Visitor ID and Visit ID Definition and Usage
- Maximum Number of Custom Dimensions
- Graph Dates Not Matching Export Dates
- Is Your Use of UA GDPR Compliant?
How Is the Relevance Index Calculated and How Should It Be Used?
The exact formula is part of our secret sauce to determine the relevance of queries and items. This index combines many indicators measuring relevance such as the Click-Through ratio (low is bad), the Average Click Rank (high is bad) and how frequently the item is queried or the query submitted (high frequency has more impact on relevance). Lower Relevance Index values mean users are not finding what they are looking for. Sorting queries or items by ascending Relevance Index is our recommended approach to focus on high-impact queries or items with relevance issues (see Identifying Relevance Issues).