- Capabilities for Salesforce Communities
- Coveo for Sitecore
- Optimal Model Data Period
- Model Training Frequency Change
- Model Restrainment
- Tests Before Activation
- Supported Languages
- Secured Salesforce Communities
- Relevance Improvement Time
- Impact Measurement
- ART and Service Cloud
- Automatic Relevance Tuning Function
- First Returned Results and False Promotion
- Coveo UA Enabled Simultuneously
- Coveo On-Premises
What Languages Do Coveo ML Features Support?
Chinese, Danish, Dutch, German, English, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Romanian, Russian, Swedish, Thai, and Turkish.
As long as the events are used in the model creation, a model contains a sub-model for each language that was used by the users performing those events (see Language). Therefore, Coveo ML models support multiple languages simultaneously and multilingual search (see Coveo Machine Learning Models).