- Logging in to Coveo Cloud
- What Do You Want to Do?
- Content - Section
- Search - Section
- Machine Learning - Section
- Analytics - Section
- Organization - Section
- Settings Panel
- Using the Search Consumption Dashboard
- Review Events Related to Specific Administration Console Resources
- About Backups
- Monitoring the Coveo Cloud V2 Availability
- Supported Browsers
- Supported Languages
- User Notifications
- Logging Out of Coveo Cloud
- Administration Console Header
- Navigating the Administration Console Using a Keyboard
Supported Browsers - Coveo Cloud V2 Administration Console
The administration console of the Coveo Cloud platform is a web application accessible with the supported browsers listed in the following table.
|Google Chrome||Latest stable|
|Mozilla Firefox||Latest stable|
|Apple Safari||Latest stable (on OS X, but not on Windows)
|Microsoft Edge||Latest stable|
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Note 1: Version 11 no longer supported as of May 31st 2020.
Note 2: Versions 15 to 59 no longer supported as of May 31st 2020. Versions 60 and greater will be supported.