- Logging in to Coveo Cloud
- What Do You Want to Do?
- Content - Section
- Search - Section
- Machine Learning - Section
- Analytics - Section
- Organization - Section
- Settings Panel
- Using the Search Consumption Dashboard
- Review Events Related to Specific Administration Console Resources
- About Backups
- Monitoring the Coveo Cloud V2 Availability
- Supported Browsers
- Supported Languages
- User Notifications
- Logging Out of Coveo Cloud
- Administration Console Header
- Navigating the Administration Console Using a Keyboard
Search - Section
The tools available in the Search section of the Coveo Cloud administration console navigation menu allow members of the Administrators and Relevance Managers built-in groups of your Coveo Cloud organization to test new and existing SEO strategies to optimize search results relevance and search experience in general.
From the Search section, you can access the various available tools that enable you to manually fine-tune and efficiently test the modifications applied to your search solution:
“Query Pipelines” Page
Each search request made by a user must go through a query pipeline. The pipeline then modifies the request to optimize the results according to the current context.
From this page, you can, among other things:
- Create, edit, and delete query pipeline rules
- Set your default query pipeline
- Manage query pipeline conditions
“A/B Tests” Page
On the A/B Tests page, you can configure tests to compare the performance of two versions of a specific query pipeline. Setting up an A/B test is useful to evaluate whether a new query pipeline rule (e.g., a new query ranking expression) has a positive impact on relevance.
From this page, you can create, activate, deactivate, delete, and tune A/B tests.
To provide your users with the best possible search experience, you can create query pipeline conditions which can be used to route search requests to the desired query pipeline, and to ensure that certain rules only apply in their intended context.
On the Conditions page, you can manage the way conditions influence your query pipelines, query pipeline rules and Coveo ML models. More specifically, this section allows you to create, edit, and delete conditions.
“Search Pages” Page
More specifically, this page allows you to:
- Add, edit, and delete hosted search pages
- Conveniently navigate all created search pages
- Easily customize your search pages
- Manage access to your search pages