- Minimum Information Needed
- Relevance Index Calculation and Usage
- Custom Metadata Sent with Events
- Database Schema in Exports
- User Visit
- Difference Between a Dashboard and an Explorer
- No Search Statistics/No Matching Results Error Messages
- Events Not Instantly Available in Reports
- Query Count Difference
- Visit Count Difference
- InterfaceLoad Definition and Search Exclusion
- Visitor ID and Visit ID Definition and Usage
- Maximum Number of Custom Dimensions
What Is the Maximum Number of Custom Dimensions That Can Be Used?
You can normally create up to 25 custom dimensions in a Coveo Cloud organization.
Coveo for Salesforce Free does not allow the use of custom dimensions (see Coveo for Salesforce Edition Comparison).
People also viewed