- Minimum Information Needed
- Relevance Index Calculation and Usage
- Custom Metadata Sent with Events
- Database Schema in Exports
- User Visit
- Difference Between a Dashboard and an Explorer
- No Search Statistics/No Matching Results Error Messages
- Events Not Instantly Available in Reports
- Query Count Difference
- Visit Count Difference
- InterfaceLoad Definition and Search Exclusion
- Visitor ID and Visit ID Definition and Usage
- Maximum Number of Custom Dimensions
- Graph Dates Not Matching Export Dates
- Is Your Use of UA GDPR Compliant?
How Can the Query Count Displayed next to the Time Series Not Match the Sum of the Query Count Metric?
In the following screen capture, the query count is two, but the sum of the query count in the table is three.
The table shows both all Clicked Search Result values by query, and the Query Count. The same query can result in many items being clicked by the user. The sum of the Query Count (3) is not the same as the global number of queries submitted (2) by users, since the user might click two different results for the same query (see Usage Analytics Metrics and Usage Analytics Dimensions).