Managing Query Pipelines
- What Is a Query Pipeline
- Routing Mechanisms and Rules
- Deployment Overview
- Adding Coveo ML Automatic Relevance Tuning Models
- Adding Coveo ML Query Suggestions Models
- Adding Coveo ML Recommendations Models
- Editing a Coveo ML Model Without Service Interruption
- Managing Thesaurus
- Managing Featured Results
- Managing Stop Words
- Managing Ranking Expressions
- Managing Ranking Weights
- Managing Triggers
- Managing Filters
- Managing Query Parameters
- Managing Rules and Rule Conditions
- Coding Query Pipeline Rules
- Leveraging Custom Context Information in Salesforce
- Testing Changes
- Exporting/Importing Between Organizations
Coding Query Pipeline Rules
Coveo Cloud organization members with developer skills can create query pipeline language (QPL) rules with more flexibility by entering rules respecting the Query Pipeline syntax in the Add a Rule in QPLdialog rather than be limited to what the administration console user interface offers in the Add a [Rule Type] Rule dialog (see Who Can Perform the Page Actions).
In the Add a Rule in QPL dialog, entered expressions must respect the QPL language syntax [see Query Pipeline Language (QPL)].
The definition of the statement is syntactically invalid.
Access the Add a Rule in QPL Dialog
If not already done, log in to your Coveo Cloud Organization with an Admin or Relevance Analyst user role account.
In the navigation menu on the left, under Search Optimization, select Query Pipelines.
In the Query Pipelines page, access the query pipeline in which you want to code rules by clicking the pipeline under the Name column.
In the selected pipeline page, select the tab for the type of rule that you want to code.
In the selected tab page, click Add Rule With Code.
Code Query Pipeline Language Rules
In the Add a Rule in QPL dialog (see Access the Add a Rule in QPL Dialog):
Enter a rule respecting the query pipeline language syntax [see Query Pipeline Language (QPL)].
You can perform other actions on your rule (see Managing Query Pipeline Rules and Conditions From Tabs).
Validate that your new rule performs as desired (see Testing Query Pipeline Changes).
Who Can Perform the Page Actions
The required roles are: