Analytics - Section
- Nomenclature Change for Queries
- Use Cases
- Getting Started
- Reviewing User Visits With the Visit Browser
- Retrieving End-Users Information Pushed to Coveo Usage Analytics
- Leveraging Usage Analytics
- Data Export Management
- Dimension Management
- Named Filter Management
- Permission Filter Management
- Metric Alerts Review
- Incoherent Events Review
- Setting the Period to Review Search Usage Data
- Adding Global Dimension Filters
- Logging Coveo Events From Google Tag Manager
- About UA Service Query Suggestions
- About Usage Analytics Limits
Coveo Usage Analytics Use Cases
For every Coveo integration, Coveo offers a powerful usage analytics (Coveo UA) service that allows you to gather precious insights on your end-users’ behavior. In addition, this information feeds your Coveo Machine Learning models which intelligently provides the best available information to your end users.
Coveo can be integrated in your instance of Salesforce, Sitecore, ServiceNow, or Microsoft Dynamics 365 thus retrieving its content and storing it to your Coveo Cloud organization. In addition, Coveo Cloud organizations can be used to retrieve additional content from various cloud and on-premises sources (see Available Connectors).
Usage Analytics for Coveo Integrations
Coveo UA is leveraged in the following products:
With a Coveo for Sitecore Enterprise license, Coveo Cloud organization can retrieve Sitecore and other content.
Coveo for Sitecore clients with Pro and Enterprise editions can review the analytics data gathered from Coveo search pages directly in Coveo Cloud.
Usage Analytics for Enterprise Search Pages