Analytics - Section
- Nomenclature Change for Queries
- Use Cases
- Getting Started
- Reviewing User Visits With the Visit Browser
- Retrieving End-Users Information Pushed to Coveo Usage Analytics
- Leveraging Usage Analytics
- Data Export Management
- Dimension Management
- Named Filter Management
- Permission Filter Management
- Metric Alerts Review
- Incoherent Events Review
- Setting the Period to Review Search Usage Data
- Adding Global Dimension Filters
- Logging Coveo Events From Google Tag Manager
- About UA Service Query Suggestions
- About Usage Analytics Limits
About Usage Analytics Service Query Suggestions
Query suggestions powered by the Coveo Analytics service are the most commonly used queries in which typed characters exactly match a suggested query part.
Depending on your search interface traffic and activity, the Coveo Analytics service could start suggesting popular related queries as users start typing in a search box in a matter of hours or days. To get started, you simply need to log usage analytics data and add the AnalyticsSuggestions component in your JS Search interface (see Coveo Component AnalyticsSuggestions).
A query isn’t suggested automatically after being sent for the first time. To be considered, a query must:
Be performed at least 5 times;
Have resulted with a click more than once;
Not contain a term from a list of offensive words.
By default, five suggestions are returned in order of query frequency (most popular at the top).
Suggestions are filtered to match the provided Origin 1 (page/hub) dimension value, thus improving the suggestions relevance.
Suggestions are updated once every day around 01:00 AM UTC.