- Relevance Index Calculation and Usage
- Database Schema in Exports
- User Visit
- Difference Between a Dashboard and an Explorer
- No Search Statistics/No Matching Results Error Messages
- Events Not Instantly Available in Reports
- Query Count Difference
- Visit Count Difference
- InterfaceLoad Definition and Search Exclusion
- Visitor ID and Visit ID Definition and Usage
- Maximum Number of Custom Dimensions
- Graph Dates Not Matching Export Dates
What Exactly Is InterfaceLoad and Why Are Searches That Match This Filter Excluded in Most Reports?
The main goal of the analytics reports is to analyze user activity, queries, and item relevance. Not all queries are triggered by users and constitute real user activity. Some are automatically generated (
interfaceLoad events) and are excluded in most reports (see Usage Analytics Dimensions).
In Coveo for Salesforce, similar cases (result from a Coveo search) can automatically be displayed in the case console when an agent opens a case. Since the user never explicitly interacted with the search system to get the results, these searches are not considered real activity.