- Cloud Service Availability
- Source Code Reviews
- SSO Providers
- HIPAA Deployment Requirements
- Jurisdictional Boundary Requirements
- Security Certifications
- Information Security Program
- Security Policies and Industry Standards
- Privacy and Data Protection Officers
- Data and Services Security
- Personal Data Processing
- Index Encryption
- Disaster Recovery
- Data Breach Notification Process
- Vulnerability Assessments and Penetration Testing
- Performance Tests
- IP Addresses in UA Data
Does Coveo Process Personal Data When Providing the Hosted Services?
Yes. Coveo processes two types of data: index and analytics data.
Index data is stored in a binary format in Coveo’s encrypted index (see How is the Coveo Cloud Index Encrypted?). It can contain an HTML representation of Customer data in its original data source. Index data can contain personal data.
Usage analytics data is derived from user interactions with Coveo’s search interfaces to allow Customer to monitor and measure the usage of their deployment of the Coveo search solution.