- Capabilities for Salesforce Communities
- Coveo for Sitecore
- Optimal Model Data Period
- Model Training Frequency Change
- Model Restrainment
- Tests Before Activation
- Supported Languages
- Secured Salesforce Communities
- Relevance Improvement Time
- Impact Measurement
- ART and Service Cloud
- Automatic Relevance Tuning Function
- First Returned Results and False Promotion
- Coveo UA Enabled Simultuneously
- Coveo On-Premises
What Exactly Are the Coveo ML Capabilities for Salesforce Communities?
Specifically, Coveo ML offers the following features for Coveo for Salesforce - Community Cloud Edition:
Automatic Relevance Tuning to deliver the best results possible on community search results pages (see Automatic Relevance Tuning (ART) Feature).
Query Suggestions to optimize recommended queries presented to users as they type in the Salesforce Community search box (see Query Suggestions Feature).
Recommendations to include “
People who did that also did this” like sections in your websites (see Event Recommendations Feature).