- Capabilities for Salesforce Communities
- Coveo for Sitecore
- Optimal Model Data Period
- Model Training Frequency Change
- Model Restrainment
- Tests Before Activation
- Supported Languages
- Secured Salesforce Communities
- Relevance Improvement Time
- Impact Measurement
- ART and Service Cloud
- Automatic Relevance Tuning Function
- First Returned Results and False Promotion
- Coveo UA Enabled Simultuneously
- Coveo On-Premises
What Is the Optimal Model Data Period?
The default model data period value of
3 months is optimal for most implementations, typically taking into account a large data set that covers user behavior trends over the equivalent of a season.
Consider increasing the data period to get better trained recommendations when your search hubs serve less than about 10,000 user queries per month.
Consider reducing the data period when your search hubs serve significantly more than 10,000 queries per month and you want to get fresher or more trending recommendations.