Cloud V2 for Administrators
- New Features
- Searching With Coveo Cloud
- Administration Console
- Coveo Cloud Security
- Management of Security Identities and Item Permissions
- Coveo Cloud V2 SAML SSO
- Troubleshooting Querying Issues
- IPs to Whitelist
- Coveo Index Items
- Supported File Formats
- Indexing by Reference
- Leverage Many Coveo Indexes
- About Non-Production Organizations
- Interface Editor
- Application Change Control Process
- Cloud V2 for Developers
- Cloud V1 for Administrators
- Cloud V2 for Administrators
Coveo Cloud V2 for Administrators
The Coveo Cloud platform is a fully scalable native enterprise-class cloud service that can meet your requirements for intelligent search. Coveo Cloud embraces the concepts of micro-services and scalability, allowing you to easily expand your search solutions at the speed of your business.
Coveo Cloud enables organizations to:
Easily and securely unify data from various cloud and on-premises content repositories across the IT ecosystem.
Create ubiquitous search experiences wherever people work.
Recommend the most relevant insights from everywhere directly into the context of customers and employees.
The following flowchart illustrates how your Coveo Cloud organization receives, analyzes, and returns information.
- When you integrate Coveo to your instance of Salesforce, Sitecore, ServiceNow, or Microsoft Dynamics 365, Coveo retrieves its content and stores it in your Coveo Cloud organization index (see Locating and Indexing Content).
- Similarly, when you make content from other sources searchable, it is also retrieved and stored in your unified index. If your content is secured in its original repository, Coveo Cloud also retrieves the corresponding permissions, i.e., who is allowed or forbidden to see each item (see Coveo Cloud V2 Management of Security Identities and Item Permissions).
- Whenever a query is made in your search hub, i.e, in one of your search interface, it is sent to your Coveo Cloud index, which returns matching items to display in the interface.
- As end users use your search interfaces, Coveo Cloud gathers usage analytics data on their interactions with your search interface, such as their query, how they filter their search results, the items they click, etc. (see Usage Analytics Concepts).
- Coveo Machine Learning (Coveo ML) analyses this data and learns from user behavior (see Coveo Machine Learning).
- Coveo ML provides your search hub with means to improve the end-users’ search experience based on the usage analytics data. It enables search interfaces to suggest queries, recommend items, and display items that users are likely to find the most useful at the top of the search results (see Coveo Machine Learning Features). Your Coveo Cloud organization therefore evolves as your end users interact with your search interfaces, thus providing them with a better, more efficient search experience.
Coveo Cloud V2 exclusive features:
The Coveo Cloud administration console comes with contextual help that you can access the following ways:
Clicking the help icon next to a page title.
In the header, click the help menu, and then click Documentation.