- Infinite Loop at Authentication Step
- ExtensionRefinedQuery component does not support filters separated by commas
- Solution Installation Fails With LocalizedLabel Error
- QuerySummary Component Glitches When Complex Query Yields No Result
- Interface Editor Glitches in Chrome for Mac
- Interface Editor Glitches in Internet Explorer 11
- Failure When Populating Quick Create Form Fields With Long Values
- Coveo Read-Only Role Modifications Are Overridden Following a Coveo for Dynamics Update
- Take Note Component is Unresponsive in Expanded Insight Search Page
Interface Editor Glitches in Chrome for Mac
This known issue affects Coveo for Microsoft Dynamics 365 1.1.180912.3 (September 2018) and later versions of Coveo for Microsoft Dynamics 365 (see Coveo for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Release Notes).
When using the browser Previous button while editing a search page from the Search Pages V2, you may be redirected to the V1 Search Pages page. You may also be redirected to the Search Pages V2 page, which displays an error message indicating that there are no search pages.
This is a Dynamics context issue.
If refreshing the pages does not fix the issue, use another supported browser, such as Mozilla Firefox for Mac (see Supported Browsers).