- Infinite Loop at Authentication Step
- ExtensionRefinedQuery Component Does Not Support Filters Separated by Commas
- Solution Installation Fails With LocalizedLabel Error
- QuerySummary Component Glitches When Complex Query Yields No Result
- Interface Editor Glitches in Chrome for Mac
- Interface Editor Glitches in Internet Explorer 11
- Failure When Populating Quick Create Form Fields With Long Values
- Coveo Read-Only Role Modifications Are Overridden Following a Coveo for Dynamics Update
- Take Note Component is Unresponsive in Expanded Insight Search Page
Interface Editor Glitches in Internet Explorer 11
These known issues affect Coveo for Microsoft Dynamics 365 1.1.180614.21 (June 2018) and later versions of Coveo for Microsoft Dynamics 365 (see Coveo for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Release Notes).
In the Interface Editor, menu icons are not displayed when a result template is selected.
Moreover, tooltips of some Result Action Menu items may be partly hidden by the scroll bar (see Result Action Menu).
Use another supported browser, such as Google Chrome (see Supported Browsers).