- Free Edition General Troubleshooting Steps
User Cannot See the Coveo Components in Coveo for Salesforce
When your users try to access your Coveo components, they are unable to see them. This can happen either in a community after it was published or in a Visualforce page.
There are two main possible causes for this issue:
- You have not granted your users access to your Coveo components.
- When using Coveo for Salesforce prior to the May 2017 release (2.41), Lightning Locker is enabled.
Depending on the cause of your issue, you need to follow these steps:
- To grant your users access to your Coveo components, see:
- Visualforce page: Granting Users Access to Your Coveo for Salesforce Search Page
- Lightning community components: Granting Users Access to Your Coveo Lightning Component
- Coveo Insight Panel: Granting Salesforce Users Access to the Coveo Classic Insight Panels
- To disable Lightning Locker, see Error When Adding or Accessing Coveo Components in a Lightning Community.