Coveo for Salesforce Free Edition General Troubleshooting Steps
- User Can't See the Coveo Components in Coveo for Salesforce
- Coveo Component Displays Something Went Wrong Message With the Coveo for Salesforce Free Edition
- Search Interface Does Not Return the Expected Results in the Coveo for Salesforce Free Edition
- Coveo for Salesforce Free Error Messages
- An Unexpected Error Has Occurred In the Coveo Health Check Page After Deleting Coveo Cloud Organization
- Error While Performing JWT Flow for the Requested User When Using Customer Community or Portal User With the Coveo for Salesforce Free Edition
- Filtering on NetworkScope Returns UnsupportedQueryExpressionException
- Something Went Wrong Message When Selecting a Value in the Created By Facet
- The Search Token is Invalid in the Health Check Page
- Getting a MALFORMED\_SEARCH Error When Selecting a Tab With the Coveo for Salesforce Free Edition
User Can't See the Coveo Components in Coveo for Salesforce
When your users try to access your Coveo components, they’re unable to see them. This can happen either in a community after it was published or in a Visualforce page.
There are two main possible causes for this issue:
You have not granted your users access to your Coveo components.
When using Coveo for Salesforce prior to the May 2017 release (2.41), Lightning Locker is enabled.
Depending on the cause of your issue, you need to follow these steps:
To grant your users access to your Coveo components, see:
Visualforce page: Granting Users Access to Your Coveo for Salesforce Search Page
Lightning community components: Granting Users Access to Your Coveo Lightning Component
Coveo Insight Panel: Granting Salesforce Users Access to the Coveo Insight Panel Classic Components
To disable Lightning Locker, see Error When Adding or Accessing Coveo Components in a Lightning Community.