- Search Interface Does Not Return the Expected Results
- Enabling the Interface Editor in Your Salesforce Organization
- Coveo-Powered Search Page Fails to Load After Upgrade
- Insight Panel Refuses to Display
- Unable to Install the Coveo Lightning Component for Community Cloud
- Error When Adding or Accessing Coveo Components in a Lightning Community
- Cannot See Values When Using an Existing Field in a Facet
- Unknown Page for the Current Site Configuration Error With Coveo Lightning Components
- Coveo Object Unavailable in Lightning Component
- The Feature is Not Activated for Your Organization
- Uncaught-DOMException-Failed-to-read-the-'responseText'-property-from-'XMLHttpRequest' Error Message When Using a Component
- Infinite Loading When Trying to Preview a Document in a Quick View
- Access Token Update Required
Insight Panel Refuses to Display
After installing your Coveo Insight Panel Classic Component, it’s possible that you see a blank panel instead of your expected results. You might also notice that, in the console of your browser, you get the following error:
Refused to display '<YOUR_SALESFORCE_ORGANIZATION_URL>' in a frame because it set 'X-Frame-Options' to 'SAMEORIGIN'
Getting this error means that clickjack protection for Visualforce pages is enabled in your Salesforce organization.
Disable Clickjack Protection for Visualforce Pages
To have the Coveo Insight Panel Classic Component function, you must disable clickjack protection for Visualforce pages.
Connect to your Salesforce organization with an administrator account.
In Setup, go to Administer > Security Controls > Session Settings.
Under Clickjack Protection, deselect Enable clickjack protection for customer Visualforce pages with standard headers.
Save the new settings.
In your console, verify that your Coveo Insight Panel Classic Component now works.